Monday, August 11, 2014

Woah. Time Slip!

So despite not writing for like 3 months, not much has really happened. DJ lost his job in June/July. We've been recovering financially from that. I desperately want to quit Nick U, but bills need paying and I don't have a big kid job yet. However, I did just pick up a second job working at Victorinox, the swiss army knife store in the mall. It pays better than rides and I'm actually not half bad at selling stuff. We bought a new couch for the apartment. It is super sized and ridiculously comfortable. Kingsley is still adorable as ever. We (I) lost our kitty Teddy back in May. I'm looking for a big kid job. We're both working hard. Nothing terribly eventful has happened. OH! We're planning a Disney trip in January :) I'm going to be going with DJ, Mom, Adam, and Nicole. It will be DJ's first time there and I'm really excited to take him. Hopefully someone (hint hint nudge nudge DJ) will have a certain sparkly ring paid off by then so I might get a dream come true disney proposal.... just saying...

But anyways, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment