Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Genius Plan

I have decided that I need a hobby, or at least something I can do in my dorm room besides watch T.V. or play guitar hero. My solution? I am going to make a scrapbook of my college years. I am already a semester behind on this project so I better get cracking!

However, scrapbooking is a slightly expensive little hobby. I have a lot of stuff already, but I need to make a trip to the craft store and spend a little of my Christmas Cash and get some supplies. This little outing will sure be a fun one, yet a dent in my pocket book. Good thing I won't be able to afford booze anymore ;P

I am excited to have something to look forward to and to have to do. I need a hobby to give me a little distraction from the craziness that is J-term.

No comments:

Post a Comment