Sunday, April 22, 2012

Come All the Lost and Lonely

If there is supposed to be a someone for everyone, why, in this world of billions, is it so difficult to find them? What if, sadly, there are those that use up all the love they get in a life time in say, one relationship? Who's to say that the world really does make sense enough for everyone to have a someone? Beyond these normally occurring life contemplating questions, I have increasingly been wondering if maybe there is someone out there for me that I haven't met yet. Maybe, I have my prince charming coming as fast as he can and I need to let life happen before he can get into my life. Maybe, I have rightly been watching the man I thought to be my prince riding away from everything I loved into a life of bad decisions. Maybe, I only think about marrying Rich because I am scared that there will be no one for me. Or maybe he is my prince and I'm too convinced that he's still a frog. (no offense rich). Maybe, maybe, maybe. I can contemplate all I want, but the world will do as it does. Time will move on, I will make choices. I will end up wherever I'm supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment