Monday, April 23, 2012

So in the process of trying to grab my phone to type this post, I broke my phone case. Best 1.95 I ever spent. Anyways, on to my post... "I don't love you, and I always will" love this line from poison and wine by the civil wars. Good stuff I can't wait to see mom on Wednesday. I am having a hard day without medicine today. I got really nauseous and I feel very tired and unable to cope. I watched two movies tonight with friends though and that helped a lot. I wish all my texting buddies would answer back. They are all not responding and I start to feel super lonely and neglected then. Maybe I should just get married and call it good. I should sleep, but I'm afraid of my dreams. Last night, I dreamed such painful things I can't even blog them. Plus a lot of it wouldn't scare anyone but me. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment