Wednesday, April 18, 2012

here we go!

Class registration in like 6.75 hours. Field trip tomorrow to open book for some fun writing/publishing information and having my first day off of my meds again!

I'm a little nervous to see how this goes, but I think I will be alright. I'm in a good place now and being on anti-depressants (especially prozac, like me) is not good for your body. It damages your liver and can lead to chemical dependency in your brain. So, in the midst of busy stuff, here we go just me and no meds.. well not totally. I still take vitamins and birthcontrol and allergy meds but besides that I'm clean!

I am just prefacing the next weeks and everything with a general advisory motion that I will be posting a lot to make sure I am doing alright. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment