Thursday, April 26, 2012

my dream last night

So, last night I fell asleep very late and had eaten a butterfinger before bed. Bad idea. I dreamed that I was at a performance with Chris. It was a pirate ship that was sinking and had to be saved before the bad pirate came and killed you. It was me and Chris on the ship trying to bale water and put out fires. The ship sank too far so they stopped sinking it and sent the bad pirate on the ship. He said he was going to kill Chris, but I jumped up and said not him. Take me instead I'll do anything. Chris didn't even look at me as the pirates dragged me away. I tried to touch him one last time, but I couldn't reach. He looked away. They tied me up in gasoline soaked fabric then proceeded to light me on fire. Chris never looked my way. I woke up after that. I wonder just how indicative of out feelings are our dreams. Maybe this was showing me that even when I am sad and I try to care, I'll get lit on fire and left to die alone. Screw you mister bentz. I would never take death over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment