Wednesday, April 25, 2012

don't judge me for feeling down.

So it is finally starting to hit me being off of my medicine. I crawled into bed and realized that out of the 12 people I texted, only one answered. Ironically, it was Chris. Guess he wasn't totally ignoring me. It's a shame that he car needs fixing and he can't spend my day off with me tomorrow. I told neil today when he asked how I was that I was lonely. I didn't realize how much so until I was totally alone in the dark in my room wishing for just someone to lay with me for 10 minutes. This sucks. I will be ok. Don't get me wrong. And don't judge me for feeling down. I can do this, but it seriously is kicking my ass at the moment. But I'm no quitter so I shall press onward. Maybe I will let the tears fall. Breathe. Think. Let myself feel the things I try so hard to push out of my mind from 9 to 5 everyday. This is my time. I'm entitled to this. So what if I want to be sad for a little while? It is just a little while. I will wake up tomorrow and take on the world with my strength and courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment